Skip to content
Breaking News

Breaking News

  • Home
  • World
  • Business
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Life Style
  • Sports
  • Toggle search form
Eminem sets to visit Saudi Arabia for rocking performance

Eminem sets to visit Saudi Arabia for rocking performance

Posted on July 30, 2024 By Admin No Comments on Eminem sets to visit Saudi Arabia for rocking performance


Eminem sets to visit Saudi Arabia for rocking performance

Eminem has been confirmed for the MDLBEAST’s Soundstorm first line-up as the event is billed as the Middle East’s biggest music festival in Saudi Arabia.

The Lose Yourself rapper’s appearance will mark his debut in the Gulf country as the show will take place from December 12 to 14.

Apart from him, other top performers are also roped in to hit the stage including Thirty Seconds to Mars, Muse, Richie Hawtin, and DJ Marco Carola.

Besides this event, another festival in the UK, Glastonbury was said to court the Grammy winner to lead the 2025 edition after they faced their “worst festival” last year where Dua Lipa, Coldplay, and SZA failed to entertain 210,000 attendees, according to MailOnline.

“While many are putting a brave face on the fact that the festival wasn’t exactly a success this year, they are already preparing for a bigger and better line-up next year,” an insider knowledgeable about the mishaps at the festival told the outlet.

Back to the Soundstorm, the previous year’s event saw over 500,000 fans attending the show.

Multiple performers took part at the festival including David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, 50 Cent, Will Smith, and Chris Brown among others.



Source link

Entertainment

Post navigation

Previous Post: Scientists find gene protecting brain from herpes virus | The Express Tribune
Next Post: Min balance fines fetch PSBs Rs 8.5k crore in 5 years – Times of India

More Related Articles

Taylor Swift cheers on Travis Kelce at New Year’s Eve Chiefs game in Kansas City Taylor Swift cheers on Travis Kelce at New Year’s Eve Chiefs game in Kansas City Entertainment
Alec Baldwin’s involuntary manslaughter case dismissed in “Rust” shooting Alec Baldwin’s involuntary manslaughter case dismissed in “Rust” shooting Entertainment
Common Sense Media’s 21 best family films of 2023 Common Sense Media’s 21 best family films of 2023 Entertainment
Matthew Perry’s ‘angry and mean’ nature before death exposed Matthew Perry’s ‘angry and mean’ nature before death exposed Entertainment
From the archives: Music legend Quincy Jones From the archives: Music legend Quincy Jones Entertainment
Saturday Sessions: Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors perform Saturday Sessions: Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors perform Entertainment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Trump brings in new 10% tariff as Supreme Court rejects his global import taxes
  • Hilary Duff addresses family strains and fan rumors about prior relationship in new music
  • Can studying cats lead to breast cancer cures? – SUCH TV
  • Iran rebuilding nuclear program despite Trump talks, opposition figure claims
  • ‘Hamnet’ boosts bard tourism | The Express Tribune

Categories

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Life Style
  • Sports
  • World

Copyright © 2026 Breaking News.

Powered by PressBook Blog WordPress theme