Skip to content
Breaking News

Breaking News

  • Home
  • World
  • Business
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Life Style
  • Sports
  • Toggle search form
Boxer Paul Bamba, Ne-Yo’s first signing, dies at 35 | The Express Tribune

Boxer Paul Bamba, Ne-Yo’s first signing, dies at 35 | The Express Tribune

Posted on December 28, 2024 By Admin No Comments on Boxer Paul Bamba, Ne-Yo’s first signing, dies at 35 | The Express Tribune


Professional boxer Paul Bamba, who recently became the first fighter to sign with Ne-Yo’s boxing management company, tragically passed away at the age of 35. 

The news was shared on Friday through a joint statement from Ne-Yo and the Bamba family, expressing profound sorrow over the loss of the beloved fighter.

Bamba had an impressive career with a record of 19-3. His most recent victory came last Saturday in New Jersey, where he defeated Rogelio Medina Luna to claim the WBA Gold Cruiserweight world champion title. Following this win, Bamba challenged internet star Jake Paul, suggesting he would be open to a fight if Paul was serious about pursuing boxing.

In addition to his recent success, Bamba was scheduled to fight Tommy Fury in November 2022, but the match was canceled due to weight issues. Earlier in 2024, Bamba signed with Ne-Yo’s management company, excited about the potential opportunities it would bring. He expressed gratitude for Ne-Yo’s confidence in him, believing the partnership would help him elevate his career.

In 2024 alone, Bamba achieved 14 knockout wins. Described as a fierce competitor and an inspirational individual, he is mourned by his family and team. The family has requested privacy as they navigate this difficult time.



Source link

Sports Tags:2024 boxing, boxer death, boxing champion, career highlights, Jake Paul challenge, knockout wins, Ne-Yo management, Paul Bamba, Rogelio Medina Luna, sports news, Tommy Fury fight, WBA Gold Cruiserweight

Post navigation

Previous Post: PSX to issue stock split guidelines | The Express Tribune
Next Post: Chocolate candy bars recalled nationwide due to tree nut allergy risk

More Related Articles

Northern Illinois says no formal offer from MWC Northern Illinois says no formal offer from MWC Sports
‘Best pitcher on the planet’: Kade Anderson’s historic outing has LSU one win from title ‘Best pitcher on the planet’: Kade Anderson’s historic outing has LSU one win from title Sports
Suryakumar’s 84 leads India to opening win over USA in T20 World Cup | The Express Tribune Suryakumar’s 84 leads India to opening win over USA in T20 World Cup | The Express Tribune Sports
2023 NCAA volleyball roundtable: Will Texas repeat, can the Big Ten make it back and other predictions 2023 NCAA volleyball roundtable: Will Texas repeat, can the Big Ten make it back and other predictions Sports
Charles Barkley takes aim at Canada after 4 Nations victory: ‘They didn’t want to be the 51st state’ Charles Barkley takes aim at Canada after 4 Nations victory: ‘They didn’t want to be the 51st state’ Sports
2nd T20I: New Zealand beat Pakistan by five wickets – SUCH TV 2nd T20I: New Zealand beat Pakistan by five wickets – SUCH TV Sports

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • ‘Genuinely cleaner and safer than a lot of Western underground systems’: Foreign tourists reveal what surprised them about Delhi Metro
  • Are eggs safe to eat? Your salmonella questions answered
  • Can’t hold more than 10 tonnes for 15 days: Govt imposes stock limit on sugar for bulk consumers
  • Arsenal can become world’s best club: Arteta | The Express Tribune
  • Trump announces ‘crushing’ economic war on Iran, warns backers of ‘tremendous’ costs

Categories

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Life Style
  • Sports
  • World

Copyright © 2026 Breaking News.

Powered by PressBook Blog WordPress theme