Skip to content
Breaking News

Breaking News

  • Home
  • World
  • Business
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Life Style
  • Sports
  • Toggle search form
Pakistan downed five Indian planes during war, admits BJP leader – SUCH TV

Pakistan downed five Indian planes during war, admits BJP leader – SUCH TV

Posted on May 30, 2025 By Admin No Comments on Pakistan downed five Indian planes during war, admits BJP leader – SUCH TV



In a rare and candid admission, senior BJP leader Subramanian Swamy acknowledged that Pakistan shot down five Indian Air Force jets during the recent conflict.

Speaking in an interview, Swamy said that the Indian planes were defeated in air combat as Pakistan deployed Chinese fighter jets which outperformed the French-made aircraft used by New Delhi.

“Pakistan downed five of our planes. They used Chinese planes to down our planes, which were French,” Swamy revealed. “The Chinese planes were good, but the French were not. Rafale is not up to the mark as per India’s needs,” he added, criticising the performance of the highly-touted Rafale jets.

He went on to make a startling claim regarding the controversial Rafale deal, alleging corruption in the procurement process. “Corruption happened in Rafale which won’t be investigated till Modi is the PM,” he stated firmly.

Discussing the lack of accountability within the Indian leadership, Swamy said that under the current prime minister, an open probe into the aircraft losses is highly unlikely. “With Modi in power, no discussions or investigations will happen about how and why those jets were downed,” he said.

The military confrontation between the two countries was triggered by last month’s attack in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) that left 26 tourists dead, with India blaming Pakistan for the attack without offering any evidence.

Earlier this month, Pakistan’s armed forces launched a large-scale retaliatory military action, named “Operation Bunyan-um-Marsoos”, and targeted several Indian military targets across multiple regions.

Pakistan downed its six fighter jets, including three Rafale, and dozens of drones. After at least 87 hours, the war between the two nuclear-armed nations ended on May 10 with a ceasefire agreement brokered by the United States.

When asked about the downing of Indian jets during the conflict, Indian Air Marshal AK Bharti had said that “losses are a part of combat,” without providing further details.

“[I] would not like to comment as we are still in air combat situation. It will be advantage for adversary. We have achieved our objectives. All our pilots are back home,” he had claimed as reported by NDTV.

According to ISPR, a total of 53 individuals, including 13 personnel of the armed forces and 40 civilians, were martyred in Indian strikes during the recent military confrontation.



Source link

World Tags:BJP, Indian Air Force jets, Swamy

Post navigation

Previous Post: Pettiford returning to Auburn after testing draft
Next Post: Treasury sells final NatWest shares 17 years after bailout

More Related Articles

What India-Canada tensions could escalate into? What India-Canada tensions could escalate into? World
Bangladesh army chief announces interim ‘coalition’ government – SUCH TV Bangladesh army chief announces interim ‘coalition’ government – SUCH TV World
Louvre director grilled on spectacular security failures, including camera pointing away from key balcony Louvre director grilled on spectacular security failures, including camera pointing away from key balcony World
Xi lauds Pakistan's constructive role in Middle East mediation in meeting with PM Shehbaz – SUCH TV Xi lauds Pakistan's constructive role in Middle East mediation in meeting with PM Shehbaz – SUCH TV World
Israel-Gaza war live updates: Communications down in Gaza; Israeli forces search al-Shifa Hospital Israel-Gaza war live updates: Communications down in Gaza; Israeli forces search al-Shifa Hospital World
Human remains found near Taylor Swift’s beachside Rhode Island mansion amid serial killer fears Human remains found near Taylor Swift’s beachside Rhode Island mansion amid serial killer fears World

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts

  • Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards ordered $14,000 monthly support for child: details inside
  • FTSE 100 ends week up thanks to strong private sector and soaring gold price
  • ‘Genuinely cleaner and safer than a lot of Western underground systems’: Foreign tourists reveal what surprised them about Delhi Metro
  • Are eggs safe to eat? Your salmonella questions answered
  • Can’t hold more than 10 tonnes for 15 days: Govt imposes stock limit on sugar for bulk consumers

Categories

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Life Style
  • Sports
  • World

Copyright © 2026 Breaking News.

Powered by PressBook Blog WordPress theme